Infinite Device's mission is to give people the power to build ultra-large IoT fleets, sensor networks and meshed information systems around the globe and behind. We're building a different kind of company that connects billions of devices
around the world, gives them ways to share data and create a data-driven economy for everyone. Together, we help people build spheres and communities around sensors, networks and other things people want to connect - we're just getting
We are in need of an experienced Operations Assistant to provide support to our overall team. To be successful in this position, you should have an approachable yet confident personality coupled with good judgment, resourcefulness and discretion. High ethical and work standards are a must.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an administrative role supporting startup teams in their daily routine, but is also eager to expand their current skill set.
Who you are
- Excellent calendar management skills - you have to manage your team
- Must be highly organized, thrive under pressure, be proactive, flexible, reliable, punctual - and taff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Must use discretion, tact, diplomacy and good judgement
- Working knowledge of CRM, preferably Zoho
- Master of Office applications, including Google Suite, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Have a sense of passion and ownership for projects and tasks
What you'll do
- Must work during CET business hours
- Pick the phone and answer, manage and redirect caller
- Coordinate and prepare internal and external meetings, including agenda, IT set up, etc.
- Manage the daily snack, drinks and back-office preparation
- Herd the zoo of engineers, help them and organize in-office-parties
- Support your team members, help to spread knowledge
- You take responsibility for everything you do
- Work across various teams and roles, partnering with the other admins